BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
CROWN AND BRIDGE
If you are looking for regular family dental care or advanced cosmetic dentistry like Dental Veneers in Dubai, Hollywood Smile in Dubai, Teeth Whitening in Dubai, Root Canal Treatment in Dubai, Scaling and Polishing in Dubai and many more treatment for Children and adults, Dr.Parisa is your best choice in Dubai JLT.
PORCELAIN CROWN IN DUBAI
Porcelain is the most lifelong and compatible material that can be used to fabricate dental crowns. Your front teeth are crucial to your overall appearance. If your front tooth needs a tooth crown, we will use the most natural, beautiful, durable and translucent porcelain to match your natural teeth.
- Parisa, DDS, will discuss your needs and goals with you. She will determine if porcelain crowns are the proper cosmetic dentistry treatment for you.
- At the first appointment, Dr. Parisa will prepare the teeth for crown by removing a small portion of the enamel.
- Then she will take impressions of the prepared teeth and send the impressions to dental lab.
- She will then place temporary dental crowns while you wait for your permanent porcelain crowns to be complete. This typically only takes 1 week.
- At the second visit, Dr.Parisa will permanently bond your beautiful new dental crowns directly to your teeth.
If you are looking for dental crowns in in Dubai, you should receive your dental crown from a qualified cosmetic dentist. Dr. Parisa is one of country’s renowned Cosmetic Dentist. She listens to his patients and together with her team delivers exemplary results.
Our patients can rest assured that they are benefiting from the most recent dental discoveries every time they visit us. Start your dental crown process today! Give us a call now.
CROWN AND BRIDGE
Dental crowns can restore both the function and beauty of teeth that have been cracked, chipped, or damaged. We provide custom-fit porcelain dental crowns to patients from all over the world, and the surrounding areas in UAE . Contact us today to learn more about how dental crowns can improve your smile!
BENEFITS OF BONDING FOR TEETH WITH DR.PARISA
Some of the reasons you might need a tooth crown include:
- Large broken down dental filling
- Extensive dental decay
- Cracked, chipped, or broken tooth
- Discolored tooth
- Tooth with poor size or shape
A dental crown will enhance the appearance of the damaged tooth. More importantly, a dental crown will restore the tooth’s natural function. Your tooth crown will enable you to bite down, chew, and speak naturally.
In crown lengthening surgery, gum tissue, bone, or both are removed to expose more of the tooth. In some cases, it is done for therapeutic reasons, while in others, it is done for cosmetic reasons. Here’s why you might need it and what to expect from pre-op to recovery!